Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lesson 8: Designing the Tag

Hi Ladies,
Today's lesson is the painted tag in your kit.
(Sorry for the delay... was having some technical difficulties.)
Supplies Needed:
  • One tag 2.5" x 5"
  • White Paint
  • Turquoise Paint
  • Flower layers
  • Buttons or Rhinestones
  • Circle ticket sticker
  • Foam Brush
  • Black stamp pad and any stamp

For bonus technique:
Clear Embossing Ink
White Embossing Powder
Shimmerz in kit or spray ink
Stamp




TODAY'S ASSIGNMENT:
  • Finish Tag
  • Upload any of your project images to our CLASS MESSAGE BOARD
  • Print two horizontal 5"x7" photos for tomorrow, if you haven't already.

4 comments:

  1. THis is so cool and easy to do!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun. I never know what to do with those tags before. So pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin is so funny! But I think he should stick to his day job!! hee hee...love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag idea. I would have never thought of that. I just used them on some other pages and it looked great. Thanks again for the wonderful unique ideas. =)

    ReplyDelete